- I'll have better spoilers in the coming weeks but I can tell you that the second episode (aka the episode after the pilot) will feature a male concierge with a dry sense of humor; a 19-year-old girl working at the same hotel the concierge works; a teenage girl who has a crush on Dan; and Dorota, Blair's Eastern European 50-year-old housekeeper. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- They are currently casting the role of Chuck's father, Bartholomew Bass. He is a hotel magnate who has a lot of charisma he reserves for VIPs. He is the sole person who intimidates Chuck. It is possible that this character will recur. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 3 (if you count the pilot as episode 1), we meet Ms. Tedrow, the 40-year-old headmistress of Constance Billiard Girls School, and Mr. Prescott, the 50-year-old headmaster of St. Jude's Boys School. Both will surely become recurring characters. Eric sees a therapist. Rufus must speak with the committee chairwoman of the girls' school. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 4, we meet Carter Baizen. He used gave up the "Gossip Girl" world and traded it for scruff and sandals. Carter introduced Nate and Chuck to the bar scene and smoking joints. Carter may seem a changed man but he is not the person he appears to be now. Also in the episode are art consultant Bex, who works for Lily and flirts with Rufus; French fashion photographer Henri, who works with Eleanor; some of Chuck's classmates, who get in a pub crawl; and a few poker players. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- A potential love interest for Dan will be introduced in episode 6. Vanessa is a 17-year-old artist/filmmaker who hates private school. She'll be recurring. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Here are the spoilers we have released in our spoilers chats over the summer and have not posted on the blog: