Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Episode 1.12 - And the Truth Will Sometimes Set You Free: A young woman named Kate is raped after a college party and when the two young men deny it and the prosecution finds out she was drunk at the time, they decline to prosecute. One of the alleged rapists is shot and killed and when police begin to question Kate, her ex-boyfriend sneaks off to where the other alleged rapist is talking to the press and shoots at him. He misses and hits Cindy instead. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 1.13: A young woman is kidnapped and evidence leads Lindsay and Jacobi to a body shop where a certain paint is. The owner of the shop had a daughter that was killed years ago and when they bring the man in for questioning, his son calls and says to let his father go or he will kill the kidnapped young woman. When the police fail to do so, he kills her and leaves her in a place that Lindsay can not miss. Later, when the police still haven't let his father go and are taunting him via the press, he calls and says since Lindsay has something of his, he has something of hers. He then sends her a website link and when they go to the site, they see something that shocks them all. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 4.02: Nancy tries to cross the border to Mexico, but is stopped and grilled by a tough Customs lady. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 3.17 - The Crossing: After a young woman has been stalked for two years, she and her boyfriend move to a different state, hoping to get away from the stalker. When he finds her again and leaves her another gift, she goes to the BAU for help since the police won't do anything until the stalker actually does something illegal. Hotch and Rossi talk to a woman who murdered her husband after claiming he abused her for years. Her two children, both in their late teens, have their own reasons for thinking she killed him, both of a selfish nature. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 3.18 - Tabula Rasa: A young man is in prison as a convicted killer. A female corrections officer is very sympathetic and feels sorry for him and becomes a victim when he takes advantage of her kind nature. The man's birth mother feels guilty about rejecting him when he came to her, asking to be a part of her life, and feels responsible for the man he became. The team convinces her to testify against him when they point out how he has been tying her in to each murder he commits. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Monday, April 21, 2008
- Serena left town because of something that could get her in trouble with the law and not because she slept with Nate.
- Vanessa and Jenny will get some lovin'. Jenny will date someone who she thinks is poor at first -- he walks dogs when they first meet -- but will end up being a rich kid from Upper East Side.
- There will be a wedding.
- Jenny and Blair will face off for Queen B status. This quest to be on top will have Jenny ignore some of her friends such as Eric.
- Chuck will take Eric under his wings and become friends with Serena.
- Rufus will go back to the stage and continue dating.
- Georgina Sparks is back after a year away in Switzerland. She'll show Serena, who is not thrilled to see her at first, that the inner bad girl never dies.
- Gossip Girl will set a new standard for stuff she'll post on her blog.
Friday, April 4, 2008
- A new recurring character will be introduced this season and will be seen more next season. Billy Saccardo is an undercover narcotics detective in his late 30s. This former bad boy is not afraid to bend the rules when necessary. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An upcoming episode will see the team investigate the case of Chantelle, a drug addict who was caught in a love triangle with a dealer. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In "Slipping," the team investigates the death of Nancy Hudson in 1962. Her death was ruled as a suicide but new evidence shows that she was murdered. Nancy 's mother, whom she thought died in childbirth, was in a mental institution back in 1962. Source: SpoilerFix.com