Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lipstick Jungle - Spoilers

- In an upcoming episode (either episode 6 or 7), Joe faces off one of his long time rivals, Allan Farrow, at an auction. One character will travel to Scotland. Source: SpoilerFix.com

- In an upcoming episode (either episode 7 or 8), Nico works on a cover story about hockey player Chris Parker and his wife Kelly, an ex-pop star. Charles has a heart attack. Wendy must calm a stressed-out line producer of a movie written by Oscar-winner screen writer, Laura Lippman. Source: SpoilerFix.com

1 comment:

  1. Its my favorite tv show. This is very entertaining tv show. The role of actresses is very hot and every one is looking so pretty. I always crazy to Watch Lipstick Jungle again and again.

    ReplyDelete