Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Samantha Who? Spoilers

I was waiting to be closer to the airdate before posting these but since it's unknown when the network will air this episode, let's post all the goods now!

Episode 1.12 - The Birthday: One of Sam's old friends, Chloe, tells Sam she can't do something with her because of her dying aunt in the hospital. Sam remembers back to the non-amnesiac past when she told Andrea about lying to a guy about having a sick mother or relative in the hospital and putting a picture by the bed of someone in a coma or near coma in case the guy goes to the hospital to see them. Sam decides to check up on Chloe's "relative" and is surprised by what she finds at the hospital. Source: SpoilerFix.com [Last episode completed before the writers' strike]

By the way, Samantha Who? was renewed for a second season.

1 comment:

  1. I found this blog while searching Samantha Who TV Show. Its also a good work. I like this show and want to download this. Its an amazing show with amazing storyline and characters.

    ReplyDelete