Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

90210

From "'90210': You Ask, I Answer questions on what's to come"

Since Jennie Garth has said she's not on "90210" anymore, does that mean we won't see Kelly ever again? -Jessie


No, actually, I know for sure that Jennie will appear in at least one more episode scheduled for early next month. Rob Estes, who is also exiting the show, will be around for the remainder of the season though.


Will Naomi's evil sister be back on "90210" or are we finally rid of her now that she's been exposed? -PK

Oh no. We have not seen the last of Jen (Sara Foster). She'll most certainly be back and hiding something new. Something big.


Give me some good Liam gossip! -Kate

His biological dad is going to swing into town and set some drama in motion.


Any "90210" scoop? -Perry

New couple alert. Two West Bev students -- both of whom were way into other characters last we saw them -- will start seeing each other when the show returns.