Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

How I Met Your Mother

Episode 5.17 - Of Course
Monday, March 08, 2010


When Robin confesses that she is still angry with Barney for the way he handled their break-up, she enlists the help of Anita, a self-help author who plans to beat Barney at his own game, on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, March 8 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jennifer Lopez guest stars as Anita.



RECURRING CAST
Narrator.......................................... Bob Saget
Don............................................ Ben Koldyke
Mike........................................... Ron Nicolosi
GUEST CAST:
Anita......................................... Jennifer Lopez
Officer McKie................................. Joni Bovill


Source: CBS.com