Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lost

Excerpts from "Lost's Nestor Carbonell on Season 6's Power Struggle"

TVGuide.com: Have executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse at least explained to you why Richard doesn't age?


Carbonell: Yes. I knew at some point that they were going to answer some of the bigger questions, I just didn't know when. We have gotten to that point where there is an episode that deals with the origins of Richard Alpert and the bigger questions about his character, as well as bigger questions about the island and the mythology of it. It's an episode that reveals a lot. After three years playing this character, I was floored when I got the script and I was so excited to actually get to do the episode. They wrote a really tremendous script.
 
TVGuide.com: Is there a possibility that there are teams: Team Jacob vs. Team Man in Black? Would Richard lean one way or another?


Carbonell: There are some amazing twists this season. You're going to see elements of characters that I never thought I'd play for my character and I think others didn't expect to play them in their own characters. There are going to be emotional highs and lows for people that you've never seen. With respect to alliances, there's going to be a lot of movement and fluctuations. There will be loyalty, but there's going to be a lot of shifting and power struggle, which is always at play. Everyone's mettle is tested in this final season. It's the payoff season where all of those loose ends, or most of them, will be tied. A lot of those big conflicts will be resolved.