Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Desperate Housewives

Episode 6.18 - My Two Young Men
Sunday, March 21, 2010

John Barrowman makes his way to Wisteria Lane on ABC's "Desperate Housewives," SUNDAY, MARCH 21 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Angie's ex-boyfriend, Patrick (Barrowman), emerges after her trip to New York. Meanwhile it's game on between Gaby and Susan, as they go to shameless lengths to top each other's kids; Lynette believes there's more to Preston's fiance than she's letting on; Bree invites Sam over for a family dinner; and Katherine comes out of the closet.

Guest stars include John Barrowman as Patrick, Julie Benz as Robin and Sam Page as Sam.

Source: ABC.com