Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Grey's Anatomy

From "Grey's Goes To War"

Grey's Anatomy’s Kim Raver tells me she and co-star Kevin McKidd were bussed way out to tents in the windy desserts of Lancaster, Calif. to shoot night scenes that flashback to Owen Hunt and Teddy Altman’s tour in Iraq. The March 25 scenes, she says, will reveal “this really fun, lighthearted bond, but also how loyalty is so important out there under very intense circumstances.”
Kim says that the relationship Owen and Teddy formed back then should help fans understand why she can now be so supportive of Owen's relationship with Dr. Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh). There's another reason too. She's been shooting steamy sex scenes of her own with a soon-to-be-revealed Seattle Grace doc she declines to identify. Mark Sloane (Eric Dane) seems very available at the moment. But that's just me guessing...Who would you like to see this Teddy bear cuddle with?