Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

How I Met Your Mother

From "'How I Met Your Mother' exclusive: Arianna Huffington meets Ted and Co."

Let a new round of “Who’s the Mother?” speculation begin! And end: Arianna Huffington is not Ted’s future wife on How I Met Your Mother. At least I don’t think she is.


Rather, sources confirm to me exclusively that the empress of the Internet has signed on to play herself in the hitcom’s May 10 episode. Huffington will be a guest at a high-falutin’ New York party that Ted, Barney, Marshall, and Lily find themselves at.

In case you’re wondering how this somewhat random bit of stunt casting came about, Huffington is currently producing an ABC pilot about rookie politicians (starring Sarah Chalke) with Mother scribe Greg Malins.