Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Major Death on NO ORDINARY FAMILY

Michael Ausiello spoils that a series regular will die in the season finale of NO ORDINARY FAMILY. Personally, I don't think one of the family members will die as they are too important and you wouldn't want such a major death so early in a series, but pretty much everyone else could be the one biting the dust.

Who do you think will die?

2 comments:

  1. Dr. King - I thought I heard before that he would die this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good suggestion J Alan. Even if he is a great foe, he could easily be replaced by practically any evil character.

    ReplyDelete