Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

THE BIG BANG THEORY Wedding Scoop!

Howard and Bernadette's wedding is set to take place next spring. The wedding planning will be throughout the season, including the selection of the best man and maid of honor. The bachelor party will be miserable but the hardest part for Howard will be trying to leave his mother's house. - Source: Keck's Exclusives

4 comments:

  1. The Big Bang Theory is outstanding, brilliant and one of the best series. Its hilarious show. I always get excited when I hooked with this show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, didn't the writers say in a recent TV GUIDE article they were not sure when, or if, Howard & Bernadett will get married.

    There's also Mike & Molly eventually getting married - I think what happens on one show will affect the other - not like CBS wants two weddings on their two 2 comedies in the same season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  4. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete