Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Spoilers

- Martin Short will join the series in a recurring capacity. He will play Marhsall's new boss. - Source: The Hollywood Reporter

- Marshall will start his new job in the season premiere. The show might tackle Robin's reaction to the Canuck's devastating loss in the Stanley Cup finals. - Source: Entertainment Weekly

- Conan O'Brien won a walk-on role. - Source: TV Line

1 comment:

  1. The new season of “How I Met Your Mother” will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. with a one-hour premiere on CBS. This is really one of the best show on CBS.

    ReplyDelete