Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Smallville

Repost of spoilers from SpoilerFix.com that haven't happened yet.

Episode 9.18: Title Unknown
Airdate: March/April 2010
  • 12/13/09 - Sources confirm that Brian Austin Green will reprise his role as the kryptonite-powered villain in this season's 18 th episode, scheduled to air in the spring. Green debuted as journo John Corben (a.k.a. Metallo) in Smallville's season premiere back on Sept. 25. He was killed off the following week when he accidentally ripped his mechanical heart out of his chest. Hey, it happens. How on Earth will Smallville resurrect the DC Comics baddie? I'm guessing it'll involve a ticker transplant. Source: The Ausiello Files