Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Desperate Housewives

From "Scoop: Dana Delany off 'Desperate Housewives'?"

Wow – and I thought I was popular! Dana Delany is so well-regarded over at ABC that network prez Steve McPherson is inviting her to cheat on Desperate Housewives by starring in Body of Evidence, an Alphabet pilot that, if it’s picked up, would almost certainly take her away permanently from Wisteria Lane.


Of course, that’s provided a deal can be made. As of now, Delany is still in talks to headline Evidence, a procedural that centers around a female medical examiner who used to work as a neurosurgeon. ABC declined to comment.