William Keck over at TVGuide.com was able to get a few more details about the season finale of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER during which a wedding will happen. Here are the new details he gave us today:
- We will learn a lot about the wedding in the season finale, but not everything.
- The finale will be titled "Challenge Accepted," which is Barney's catchphrase.
- During the finale, we will learn who the bride or groom is but not the other. The other individual's identity will be revealed next season.
- The series will keep touching back on the wedding to fill out the details more and more as it continues at least through 2013.
- Since Ted is the best man, we can assume that at least one or two of the following is intended bride and/or groom: Barney, Robin or Ted's childhood friend, Punchy.
- The wedding will not go great. It may be the end of somebody's love story and will be the beginning of Ted's.