Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Monday, April 25, 2011

Scoop for Upcoming Episodes of GOSSIP GIRL

TVGuide.com interviewed GOSSIP GIRL's executive producer Joshua Safran. Here's the scoop from that interview:

- The story between Dan and Blair is not over.

- There are no plans in the next five episodes for Ben to return, but his story with Serena will continue.

- In the last episodes of the season, we will see what exactly transpired between Bart and Raina's father Russell and Raina's mother. That story is of a piece with the Lilly story.

- In the last five episodes, Vanessa is very much trying to help get Dan back to his roots.

To read the full interview, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. This is simply amazing show. I like the show, I like the music and I like the characters too. Gossip Girl is one of my favorite show.

    ReplyDelete