Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grey's Anatomy

From "'Grey's' exclusive: Two more docs checking out?"

It looks like Grey’s Anatomy will be down two doctors next season, and, believe it or not, neither of them are played by Katherine Heigl!


Sources confirm to me exclusively that Mercy West transplants Robert Baker (Dr. Percy) and Nora Zehetner (Dr. Adamson) are not expected to return next season.

There’s no official word on the fate of fellow “invaders” Jesse Williams (Dr. Avery) and Sarah Drew (Dr. Kepner), but there’s buzz both may stick around long-term. Grey’s boss Shonda Rhimes has until June to decide whether to exercise the series regular options in their contracts. (Here’s hoping she does; I like those two.)

Heigl’s MIA Izzie, meanwhile, will reappear in April. But for how long? Confides an ABC source: “No one knows.”