Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Aliens in America - Spoilers

Raja at 16: As the weather is becoming warmer so are the hearts of the Medora High School students: Justin is fed up at tons of couples making out on the school's grounds. In comes Donna, the only girl in school who actually had a crush on Justin... Raja and Sadika (from episode "100,000 Miles") date. It looks like Claire may be dating the German exchange student. Source: SpoilerFix.com

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday night while I was flipping through channels, I happened to watch one of the Aliens In America episode download.its good show.the name of the episode was ‘Rocket Club’. In this, episode the boys had created a fictional rocket club, in order to spend some time with each other and stay away from home


    Watch aliens in america Episodes
    Watch aliens in america Online
    aliens in america Epsiodes Online

    ReplyDelete