Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
100,000 Miles: During their search for a missing Raja, Claire and Franny go to the house of a Muslim family who is host to a German exchange student. They each share their experience of living with someone who is complete opposite than what they (the families) are. Raja feels that he is a burden for the Tolchucks and Medora. Source: SpoilerFix.com
The Muslim Card: Justin opens a fortune cookie that tells him he is a good judge of character. A girl named Mindy Weinblau, who Justin describes as overbearing, needy and compulsive, asks Raja to sign her pro-petition petition; he agrees, making him the only person who agreed to sign it. Overwhelmed by Raja's gesture and the fact he asked her to partner up for a "Meals on Wheels" activity, Mindy thinks they are both falling in love. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Monday, December 17, 2007
- Vanessa sent one of Dan's short stories to a big newspaper. The paper decided to publish it in a special issue. Since Vanessa gave the news to Dan as a present, Serena is stuck having to find a greater Christmas gift. When she finally finds a gift and gives it to him, Dan tells her he can't accept it. The eventually come up with a pact about Christmas gifts.
- Bart Bass wants Lily to tell the world they are dating but she is hesitant, at first.
- Blair wants to convince her dad to stay in NYC forever. But she hadn't taken Roman, her father's boyfriend, into the equation. While skating, Blair makes Roman fall. Blair decides to bring back someone from Roman's past in the hope it will have him call it quits with her father.
- Rufus has an enlighting talk with Alex, his wife's ex-boyfriend.
- Eleanor throws a Christmas-Eve party and is also designing a line of lingerie for Victoria's Secret.
- While one couple breaks up, another may get engaged.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Episode 2.11 - Philadelphia Freedom: We meet a female realtor with a regular "realtor" attitude, overly friendly and sort of pushy. Source: SpoilerFix.com [Is probably the last episode completed before the writers' strike]
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Starring: Alexie Gilmore as Sara Dillane, Nikolaj Coster Waldau as John Amsterdam, Stephen Henderson as Omar, Zuleikha Robinson as Eva Marquez.
Review: Even if I saw only the first 15 minutes of the first of 7 episodes, I must say I'm intrigued. If you are a fan of Moonlight or Journeyman, this series should interest you.
The lead character is as enigmatic as Mick St. John and Dan Vasser are. The supporting characters, especially Amsterdam's new partner, sound interesting and promising.
The case of the week seems to ressemble those featured in Moonlight (sans vampires) and episodes will feature flashbacks of Amsterdam's life (and he has been around for a loooong while!). The "must find true love to become mortal again" storyline will help bring a human touch to this drama while offering a continuous story that will link together all episodes.
The 15 minutes I've watched were enough to have me want to come back for more before making an official decision about the show.
New Amsterdam will premiere on Friday, February 22 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX (yes, Moonlight's timeslot!).
Starring: Ben Shenkman as Russell Cross, Julianna Margulies as Elizabeth Canterbury, Keith Robinson as Chester Fields, Linus Roache as Matthew Canterbury, Trieste Dunn as Molly McConnell.
Review: Before I write my comments about the pilot, I must admit that I was somewhat looking forward to this series because I liked Margulies during her stint on ER and was glad that a new series would start at a time when all networks would mostly air reruns and reality TV. My expectations weren't sky high but I did have some and none were met.
I know that the pilot I watched won't exactly be the one that will air on FOX but unless they totally rework it, I'm not sure I'll tune in. The pilot fails to properly introduce all characters. Yes, we do learn bits and pieces about Canterbury but because it's given to us in exactly that, bits and pieces, it's difficult to put everything together and properly understand who she is and who revolves around her. As for the other characters, if it wasn't for the Internet listing info about them, including their names, I couldn't name one because they come and go and aren't properly introduced.
Margulies does a fair job in her role but I'm not sure it's the type of role I want to see her in. She is able to play strong women but rebellious strong women does not suit her well. Maybe it's because I'm used to her playing Carol Hathaway.
The case of the week is interesting enough and the attorneys do everything they can (even lie) to win. However, because of the lack of proper direction when introducing the characters, this episode felt like episode 3 or 4 instead of a premiere.
If the show had premiered last fall (when writers' weren't about to go on strike and did), I'm not sure it would have stood a chance. However, because it'll air, as I've said before, at a time where nothing much new will be on, the show may stand a chance to air all its produced-before-the-strike-started episodes.
Canterbury's Law will premiere on Friday, April 11 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Crowned premieres on Wednesday, December 12 at 9/8 c on The CW.
All pictures are (c) The CW.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Episode 1.10 - FBI Guy [Airing December 14]: When one of the partners in a wine business is murdered, Lindsay and Jacobi question his partner, the victim's wife and the man who owns a wine shop the victim's company sells to. They find out that the victim's wife is also married to another man, giving him motive and learn he was home alone at the time of the murder, giving him opportunity. But after questioning him, Lindsay realizes the man most likely did not commit the crime. Jill has been staying with Claire and Claire tries to convince Cindy to have Jill live with her instead. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Friday, November 30, 2007
Episode 1.12 - The Hanged Man [Airing December 17]: Dan wakes just before an RV falls off a cliff, in time to save a mother and son. But in the process, he drops his digital camera. Olivia is summoned to the future at a very bad time. Dan and Olivia are forcibly denied when they try to reclaim the camera. Dan later learns the boy was trying to sell the camera to get money for his mother's needed vision surgery, but died in the process. Katie's sister Annette has an unusual idea for her, and also confronts Jack on Dan's disappearing act. Jack and Theresa have news. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 1.13 - Perfidia [Airing Wednesday, December 19 at 10 p.m.] (Series or mid-season finale): Dan hurriedly finishes a shower before being pulled into the past, but slips before disappearing. Puzzling over the blood, Zack wonders aloud about his time-traveling father in front of an unknowing Annette. Dan meets Evan, a man who proves himself to be a fellow time traveler. Dan agrees to reunite Evan with his apparent fiance - and in the process, perhaps save Evan's life. Dan and Olivia wonder if this is their last job for awhile. Olivia is 'working' despite it interrupting a very special day. Dan urges her to disclose what she does, but she tells him she already did. Dan muses that they're not there to change history so much as realign it to how it was supposed to be. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Episode 1.10 - Sleeping Beauty: We meet a very old, dying man named Richard Whitley who has had a man searching for Josef. He tells the man to hunt him down and kill him. The man attacks Josef's office with fire, turning everything to ash. Josef lets Mick and the Head of Building Security, Tom, take the reigns of the investigation. To keep Josef safe, he stays hidden and Mick and Beth keep his being "alive" a secret from everyone, including Tom. Beth and Mick visit Richard Whitley who tells them in 1955, Josef killed his daughter so before he dies, he wanted revenge. Beth and Mick visit an unconscious Coraline in the hospital. Later, Coraline nearly transforms into a vampire and kills a nurse but stops herself, then later escapes into the night out the window. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Episode 1.11: We flash back to 2004 to see Casey involved with a female Russian who says she is a photo-journalist. She leaves the hotel room, leaving him in bed and suddenly he hears an explosion. He runs out to find her camera blackened from the explosion and Ilsa nowhere to be found. Back in the present, Sarah says Casey's cover is blown when Ilsa shows up alive with a Russian man named Victor Federov, who announces to the room that he is going to be her husband. Casey, Sarah and Chuck learn Ilsa is a spy and after finding a Russian-made bug, they realize her husband now knows it too, so they have to try and stop him from killing her. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Sunday, November 11, 2007
The strike already started to affect us. However, since we usually spread out our release of exclusive spoilers (those credited "Source: SpoilerFix.com"), you should start to feel the effect only in early December.
What the strike means to the spoilers world is that spoilers, besides the official episode descriptions, will become quite rare from now on. When the strike is over, it should take about 2 or 3 weeks to start getting spoilers again. Thing is, spoilers are mostly leaked by people working on the set or fans attending tapings, etc.
We have been planning for the strike in the sense that we have been withholding the release of spoilers for series like New Amsterdam, Greek, Kyle XY, and we've been piling up spoilers for a few new series that we may post when things die down here.
We will still get spoilers from networks or actor/creator interviews that dish about episodes that are already filmed but have yet to air. But once all episodes have aired for a series, spoilers will be nonexistant until the stike is over and writers started to submit new scripts.
Thank you for understanding.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Episode 1.07 - Chuck Versus the Icelandic Archer [Airing November 5]: One of Chuck's old college professors is involved with the company and suddenly finds a bad man in his class. He runs to his office and escapes through a secret hole in his closet floor. Casey tells Chuck that he will be going with them to talk to the man, in the hopes that he will cooperate. From flashbacks, we learn that in college, Bryce Larkin told the professor that Chuck had stolen an answer key to the mid-term to cheat with and to sell, which is why Chuck was kicked out of school. While trying to recover some intel that the professor had saved, Sarah and Casey hold off the bad guys so Chuck can escape with the disc. He realizes they need help and calls several people for backup, struggling to remember the code phrase so they will know he's for real. The backup responds just in time, as Sarah and Casey run out of ammo. Chuck finally gets to look at the info on the disc and learns what really happened in his past. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 1.08 - Chuck Versus the Truth [Airing November 12]: A man named Mason Whitney is held hostage and given a truth poison, which will make him tell the truth and then die unless given the antidote, which is held by his captor, Robinson Payne. Payne releases Whitney, planting him with a bug and telling him to get the information he wants. Whitney dies and Ellie tries to help him in the ambulance. Payne disguises himself as a policeman and visits her to ask if Whitney gave her anything. She tells him no and he secretly bugs her in the same way he did Whitney. Before Payne leaves, he sprays poison under Ellie's nose without her knowledge. Casey, Sarah and Chuck find Payne and extract the information about the antidote and the other information he has by dosing him with the poison as well. Alias' Kevin Weisman guest stars. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Episode 4.19 - Outcast: Sheppard attends to some personal business, when he's approached by a woman who says she knows him. It turns out that she works for a lab where a replicator was built and it's on the loose on earth. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Monday, September 24, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
The chat will be held at altcaster.com, a new site that offers a cool platform to host live chats. To watch/attend the chat, you will not need to register. If things work out as planned, you'll be able to watch the chat at altcaster.com and here on the blog. :D If you can't attend, you'll be able to come back to the blog and quickly read the entire session.
Not to worry, the chat will be kept to a minimal when our favorite heroes are on the screen! However, commercial breaks will be used to give instant reactions/comments, and much more! The chat will start on Monday, September 24, at 8:45 p.m. EST in order to quickly recap where the season 1 finale left off and also to sum up the spoilers for the premiere. The chat will also feature polls, pictures, etc. The fun will last for an extra 15 minutes after the episode so we can dish on the episode as a whole.
To learn more about how an altcast (the chat) will look to you, watch this short tutorial. You'll see it's really easy! You won't have to register to attend a chat, vote and send me questions and comments.
If the chat is popular, I may do more for other premieres or special events as my schedule will permit. I hope to see you on Monday!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
- Episode 1.02 - Welcome to the Club: When a woman is stalked then killed Lindsay and Cindy investigate the stalker, who is extremely anti-police. When they tell him that the woman is dead, they have to physically show him her body before he will believe them. Under threat of arrest for assault on a police officer among other things, he cooperates and tells them that a woman was also following the victim. The investigation leads Lindsay to Dr Raine Van Aiken at the medical clinic. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 3.08 will feature Harold, a man who runs a legitimate pharmaceutical marijuana business. Nancy will become friends with Valerie, a professional working mother who is set to appear in 4 episodes. Michael Ausiello reported that Crossing Jordan's Brooke Smith would play Valerie. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 3.14, one of the characters will need to deal with a wrestler-type woman who is a nurse at a doctor's office. The doctor, Dr. Tupelo, has a home-office so to keep patients' injuries secret... Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 1.02 (if you count the pilot as 1.01), Ripley discovers that Nicky Fontana hired a new overnight security guard to secretly sabotage the opening of Casino Viva. Marino, the casino's chef, is upset when his lobsters are all dead. Jack sells his corvette to two thugs. Buddy's funeral is set to happen in this episode. We also meet Marily, the receptionist at the Laughlin Crisis Center where Natalie works. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- I can tell you that episode 2.01 will be titled "How Betty Got Her Grieve Back" and that episode 2.03 will be titled "Betty's Wait Problem." Source: SpoilerFix.com
- According to one of our site's visitors, the show is currently casting for a new love interest for Betty. He will be a blue-collar snack cart operator, and will join as a recurring character a few episodes into the second season. I was not able to confirm this spoiler so treat it as a rumor for now. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Not much of a spoiler but they are casting for a 6 to 8 year old child to appear in at least one episode. The young actor must be Latino or African-American. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- I can tell you that episodes 2.04 and 2.05 will respectively be titled "Grin and Bear It" and "A League of Their Own." Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Vanessa Williams' ex-husband was cast as Wilhelmina's bodyguard. I don't have much more about the character other than his name: Dwayne. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Daniel will be wooing Elaine Winthrop, one of Mode Magazine's largest advertisers. She is said to be the chief executive of a Cartier-like jewelry company and is aged between 40 and 59 years old. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Also, some sources say that new character Giovanni (he was cast as “Gio, the sandwich boy”) will appear in all episodes but the premiere and that Henry is set to appear only in the first eight episodes. [Note: It was later confirmed by the actor playing Henry that he is a regular this season.] Source: SpoilerFix.com
- ABC just released the official description of the season premiere, “How Betty Got Her Grieve Back." Betty's life is in chaos after a series of very unfortunate events, but despite all that's happened, she's still in denial about one thing -- how much Henry's departure has affected her. Meanwhile, Amanda turns to junk food and to Marc in dealing with the revelation that Fey Sommers was her real mother, and Wilhelmina schemes to turn the tragic Meade family events to her advantage. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Here are the spoilers we have released in our spoilers chats over the summer and have not posted on the blog or site:
- In episode 3.04, Jonas makes his daughter undergo a boot camp type training to prepare her for the career she chose. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Two new recurring characters will be introduced in episode 2.01, "Performance Anxiety." Mindy and Deb are set to be in their late 20s and be Stephanie's friends. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In "Four Neighbors and a Funeral, episode 2.03, one of the neighbors introduced is Mrs. Bauer, a little old lady in her 70s. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- The series is currently casting for the role of James, a cute and really wise five-year-old. James talks to adults as if he was an adult himself. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- The series is also casting the roles of Lindsey and Lydia. Lindsey is either Lucas' boss. We meet her when Lucas goes to her office and apologizes for missing yet another deadline. Lucas is now a published writer and Lindsey is not happy that he can't seem to write his second book. Lydia is a rude woman in her 50s and is working with Brooke at Clothes Over Bro's. Lydia seems to be in charge of Brooke's marketing. The company will soon go public. Lydia demands that Brooke fires one of the company's employees, one of her friends. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In the season premiere, at Tree High Hill, student Quentin drops by Lucas' office. It seems that Quentin was dropped from the basketball team earlier and he thinks Lucas will put him back on since he doesn't have a great lineup this year. Lucas lays down the rules Quentin will have to follow to stay on the team. But the student doesn't seem to like those much so he lays down his rules for Lucas to have him back on the team. Who'll win? Source: SpoilerFix.com
- More information is leaking about Carrie, James' nanny. She'll reveal to Haley that at the rate things are going, she'll end up an old maid since she can't get "the" guy. She also thanks Haley for taking a chance on her, thus giving her a place she can call home. Carrie reveals that her father left when she was young and that her mother was too young and wild when she had her, which ended up in Carrie going from foster home to foster home. Carrie calls herself "a work in progress." Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 5.02, Brooke and Peyton help Haley interview nannies (so I guess Carrie will appear in this episode or the next one). One applicant is a very manly female and Brooke and Peyton make fun of her. When Haley is ready to give up, Brooke says that Peyton will take Nathan to physical therapy (as reported before, Nathan is in a wheelchair) and she'll take care of James for a few hours so Haley can do her things. Skills and Mouth are roommates. Lucas and Skills work on a soap box racer so James can take part in a race. Brooke has problems at her company. It seems that Lucas is dating someone named Lindsey. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Here is a bit more info about the character of Jason, the lead singer of a band named “No Means Yes” introduced in episode 5.03. The band performs at Tric. After the show, Jason drops by Peyton’s office and she offers to sign the group on her label. It won’t be easy to convince Jason, especially since Peyton has not one else signed on her label. Lindsey worries about her relationship with Lucas since Peyton and Brooke are back in town. Dan is still in jail. Nathan will be on crutches in this episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- It seems like Colby is a triple-agent, so secretly that no one on his team knows anything about it. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 5.01 will be titled “Carly Summers,” while episode 5.02 is named “Joyce and Sharon Monroe.” These episodes will feature a dark and smart dominatrix, two Marilyn Monroe impersonators and a gay plastic surgery addict. Expect the Monroes to want surgery to look like their idol. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- They are looking for classy bar patrons that will surely recur and a multiracial female receptionist for McNamara/Troy. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Expect a rather disturbing club scene in an upcoming episode as it will not only involve all sort of people but also... a dog! Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episodes 3 and 4 will be titled "Everett Poe" and "Dawn Budge II" respectively. Episode 8 will be a Christmas episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 4 will feature a church scene. It is unknown if it is a mass, a wedding, a baptism, etc. Also, I'm sad to report that they are looking for a Julian McMahon body double for nude scenes in that episode. Yep :( it won't be Julian's body we see. Christian is set to lift and carry a 150-pound woman (Dawn?) to her bed. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Someone from Kimber's past will resurface in episode 5.05. The man, Ram Peters, is a compassionate porno films producer. We also meet Ram's wife, Busty Daniels, who has enormous breast and is a porn actress. Both will be a recurring characters. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 5.05 will feature Chaz Daling (also the title of the episode), a gay party boy who tells his size-0 friend that she is too fat. The same episode will include an adults-only swingers club. One storyline has Rob, a charming drug dealer, who is all for trading drugs for sex. Someone will go (or is) in a rehab center. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- I do not know exactly for which episode these spoilers are but I suspect it's for episode 5.06. Damien Sands, a gigolo for classy women, wants a face lift. Sean and Christian gave a new nose to 30-year-old Gabriel Marks and the man is quite happy and thinks it'll help him get women. Two bimbos visit Christian to get a breast exam. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- The series, previously titled "Twilight," is casting for three new series regulars. First, there is Beth, a 20ish investigative reporter who is determined to find the truth about anything and everything. As expected, her professional life is great but her love life is rather empty. While covering a story, she meets a man who turns out to be the same one who saved her when she was a child. Secondly, we have Coraline, a lovely and dangerous vampire who appears to be in her 30s but really is near her 200th anniversary. She is on a path to get revenge from past love affairs. Finally, there is Josef, a 400-year-old vampire who looks like a 25-year-old. He is a rich fund trader who shows the fun that a vampire can get. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Three new recurring characters will be introduced in an episode titled "There's No Such Thing as Vampires." This episode is labeled 1.01 by the network but I'm pretty sure it'll be the second episode if you count the pilot as one episode. Those recurrings are Lieutenant Carl Davis, an African-American male in his 30s. He is a NYPD detective and one of Beth's friends and informants. Then there is Latin Guillermo, one of Mick's friends. He is a vampire who doesn't prey on innocents. Guillermo works at the morgue and feeds on blood taken from recently deceased. Finally there is Josh Lindsey, a waspy male in his 30s. Josh is Beth's good looking boyfriend who works in politics. Josh will be a recurring character and may be introduced in the next episode. The episode will also feature 40ish-year-old Christian, a psychology professor who teaches a class about vampires. He controls a small cult of people who pretend to be vampires. He also uses his power to get sex from women. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- More spoilers for "There's No Such Thing As Vampires." The episode will introduce Steve Balfour and Maureen Williams. Both will be recurring characters. Steve is Beth's cameraman at Buzzwire. As for Maureen, she is a news editor at Buzzwire. If you recall, I told you that the episode would focus on Christian, a psychology professor teaching about vampires and who controls a small cult. Some of his cult members will react differently to him. He'll be protected by student Daniel, who is also Christian's teaching assistant. He highly believes in the blood cult and he is not as nice as he appears to be. Another student will be Chloe. She has rebelled from the cult and accuses Christian of a death. The episode will also feature Martha, Christian's wife. She knows that her husband thinks he is a vampire but makes fun of it. She knows she should divorce him but stays just to see him fall. We will see flashback's of Beth's life including one where we see her mother ask for Mick to get Beth back after she was kidnapped. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In the third episode, "Out of the Past," features Lee Jay Spalding, a heavily muscled male in his late 40s. Lee has been in prison for 20 years and has been studying vampires in order to face off Mick. Lee was thrown in jail for murdering his girlfriend and claims he is innocent. He is said to have a bitter grudge against Mick sets out to frame Mick for murder. Julia Stephens, a journalist working for a newspaper in the same building Buzzwire is, wrote a book about Spalding and believes he is innocent. She even starts to date the man, against Mick's warnings that the man is dangerous. The episode will also feature a flashback of a 4-year-old Beth going through a traumatic event. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An upcoming episode will feature Karen, a little person in her 50s who works as a therapist, and Steve, another little person. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An upcoming episode will feature Peter Scott, the CEO of a company, and his elegant wife, Bonnie. Both are in their 50s. We will also meet Abigail, their 20-year-old daughter, and her ex-husband Kent Henley. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An episode early in the season will be titled "Open for Business." The Blue Antelope game reserve in South Africa is open for business and we meet the first guests: a New York City professional couple and their teenage son Malcolm. We learn that there are two sides to Malcolm: the polite and behaving side he shows when with his parents, and the rough side he shows when sneaking out and getting drunk. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In "Avatar," the team investigates the kidnapping of Rachel McGinnley, a woman who plays an online video game called "AnotherYOUniverse." The investigation leads them to Dan, the missing woman's boyfriend who is said to suffer from "sexsomnia;" and Julian Cooper, an ex-con who reinvented himself. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode “Svengali,” the team investigation leads them to Roger Morten, a sociopath serial killer who loves to be in the spotlight. After 15 years in prison (and more time to serve), he finds someone that will kill for him. Benson is attacked in her apartment by a Morten-fan. The man is so obsessed by the serial killer that he even draws comic books based on Morten. Roger is so good at having people do what he wants that he even has a “Free Roger Morten” fan club! Source: SpoilerFix.com
Here are the spoilers we have released in our spoilers chats over the summer and have not posted on the blog:
- An upcoming episode will center around Clay Darren, a 40-year-old bitter film director and his manipulative ex-wife Christine. One of the judges in the episode will be Harvey Burns, a traditional judge in his late 40s. The episode will also feature John Hawk, an ex-CIA agent turned private detective. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In "Amends," the team investigates a shooting. Pete Copa, a cop, was working on an undercover stakeout involving gangs when violence erupted leading to said shooting. Copa's version of the events is put in doubt. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An upcoming episode will introduce Josh Lethem, who is a police chief; Bosnian police officer Nik Rodchenko; lead detective Chief Laird; and working class Latino Ignacio. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An upcoming episode titled “Misbegotten” will feature Dean Emerson, a 30-year-old blue-collar who owns a contracting company with his brother. Dean lives and takes care of his father. Dean’s life is not an easy one as his family and co-workers do not accept that he is gay. So when a homemade bomb explodes and put his sister-in-law in a coma, Dean is the prime suspect. The episode will also tackle testing to find a “gay-gene” in fetuses in order for parents to know before hand if their child will be gay or straight. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- I'll have better spoilers in the coming weeks but I can tell you that the second episode (aka the episode after the pilot) will feature a male concierge with a dry sense of humor; a 19-year-old girl working at the same hotel the concierge works; a teenage girl who has a crush on Dan; and Dorota, Blair's Eastern European 50-year-old housekeeper. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- They are currently casting the role of Chuck's father, Bartholomew Bass. He is a hotel magnate who has a lot of charisma he reserves for VIPs. He is the sole person who intimidates Chuck. It is possible that this character will recur. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 3 (if you count the pilot as episode 1), we meet Ms. Tedrow, the 40-year-old headmistress of Constance Billiard Girls School, and Mr. Prescott, the 50-year-old headmaster of St. Jude's Boys School. Both will surely become recurring characters. Eric sees a therapist. Rufus must speak with the committee chairwoman of the girls' school. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 4, we meet Carter Baizen. He used gave up the "Gossip Girl" world and traded it for scruff and sandals. Carter introduced Nate and Chuck to the bar scene and smoking joints. Carter may seem a changed man but he is not the person he appears to be now. Also in the episode are art consultant Bex, who works for Lily and flirts with Rufus; French fashion photographer Henri, who works with Eleanor; some of Chuck's classmates, who get in a pub crawl; and a few poker players. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- A potential love interest for Dan will be introduced in episode 6. Vanessa is a 17-year-old artist/filmmaker who hates private school. She'll be recurring. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- The new ABC series is currently casting the role of sweet and talkative Kiki, Nick and Lisa' daughter. We will also meet Natalie Kimpton, a hot yet cold as ice woman in her early 20s who used to be Juliet's best friend until they got in a huge fight over their signature perfume. Nick discovers that a domestic can be paid to keep secrets but also to divulge them. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- The Season 2 premiere, titled "It's Alive," will feature an imposing Cuban man who is part of a gang and a Haitian high priest who performs voodoo. It also seems that they are recasting Cody. Episodes 2.02 and 2.03 will be titled "Waiting to Exhale" and "An Inconvenient Lie." Source: SpoilerFix.com
- The Season 4 premiere will be titled “Can You Hear Me Now?” and introduce Kelly Novak, a very beautiful 25-year-old. Kelly is the new lab tech and will be recurring. Also, she is said to be best buds with Adam and become a potential love interest for him. The episode will also feature Nova Kent, a 23-year-old classical music performer; Milton Brite, a handsome nerd; and Lee Nakmura, a hostage. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 4.02, "The Deep," a new recurring and possible love interest for Stella is introduced. This character is Drew Becker, a man in his late 20s to early 30s said to be hip and charming. He is a leading expert in fake antiquities and forged documents. The episode also features Zamir Duka, an international business student with an endless trust fund; Basim Lunmani, Zamir's roommate; Gordon Barnett, a jewelry designer who just took diving lessons, and his wife Erika; and dive school instructor Deven Walsh. Per this casting info, it looks like one of the cases of the week will see Erika or Gordon die during diving lessons. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In "Your Die Only Once," episode 4.03, we will meet Flack's 25-year-old girlfriend Devon Maddox. She is said to be top of the line and trendy chic. The episode also features James Smyth, a jewelry thief who is also said to be a secret agent and heir to his family's fortune. One crime scene seems to be at "Club Sportiva," a place described as "utopia of expensive cars." Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 4.04 is titled "Time's Up." The episode will center around the death of Martin Browning, a math and physics genius who won a Nobel Prize. The episode will also feature Kevin Moody, a sexy and athletic physics grad student; Professor Carl Risenhoover, Martin's mentor; Leo Treiber, a 35-year-old ex-con gambling schemer; and various fratboys and sorority girls. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- One of the guest stars in episode 4.05, "Down the Rabbit Hole," is Ricky O'Dell, a skinny and gaunt yet handsome man in his late 20s who is going through the early stages of MS. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 4.06 will more than likely be a Halloween episode since it is titled "Boo." The team investigates the murder-suicide of a family. The episode will also feature an elderly Haitian priestress and a grave digger. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 6.04, titled "Inside Out," Horatio agrees to drop a charge of misdemeanour against professional booster Oscar Monohan if the latter agrees to protect his (Horatio) son, now doing time in prison. A drug kingpin serving time offers two million dollars to the person who'll bust him out. Expect someone (or a few) to try this prison break. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An upcoming episode would feature a desert dweller in his 50s named Zapata Childs. I can now give you a bit more about this episode. It may be the season premiere as more about Sara's kidnapping will be unveiled when the cops interrogate the security guard who was patrolling the parking garage where she was kidnapped. Sadly, the guard is not cooperative at all. Also in the episode is Dr. Timothy Kachler, a police psychiatrist, who is brought in to figure out the causes of a woman's psychosis. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 8.04, titled "The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp" will have the team try to solve the murder of a Native American man who was found buried in the concrete of a freshly-destroyed hotel. The team discovers the man was killed about 60 years ago. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Here are the spoilers we have released in our spoilers chat over the summer and have no posted on the blog:
- The Season 3 premiere will be titled "In Name and Blood." It will revolve around Joe Smith, a serial killer who uses his 6-year-old son to catch his victims. The episode will also feature Detective Wolynski who is in charge of Smith's case. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In the third episode of the season, titled "Children of the Dark," the team investigates the killing of most members of a Hispanic family. The family includes parents in their 30s who didn't want their teenage daughter to spend a weekend along with her boyfriend, a 5-year-old son, and their teenage daughter Carrie. Carrie is the sole survivor from the killing. Elsewhere, Tyler, a 12-year-old abused foster kid, is given a gun and wants to take matter in his own hands. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 3.06, “Identity,” a young woman is taken hostage by two men, one known for being a serial abductor and murdered. The team locates a woman who had been abducted by the man but was able to escape. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An upcoming episode will have the team reopen the case of a man who was convicted of child murder and who ended up in committing suicide. His accomplice is now serving a life sentence but the team thinks that he may have been wrongly sent there by an overzealous detective. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 3 of the upcoming season will be titled "That Woman." The team will try to solve the death of teen Carrie Swett who died 9 years ago. This wild and "slutty" teen was trying to change her life by joining a chastity cult. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- It's not much but I can tell you an upcoming episode will feature Aces, an elderly African-American man, and various male singers in their 20s. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- As promised, here are more spoilers for the second season premiere. Saul runs into Milo and his son and broods over his past. Julia manages to put up a facade for Tommy, but when he leaves her depression returns. Kevin attends Jason's church and hangs up his phone when Jason glares at him. Kitty tries on wedding dresses and Nora picks a fight over her refusal to ask her fiancé to find out details about Justin. Unbeknownst to them, their fight is videotaped. Kitty guilt-trips Robert into Nora's request. Later, Robert has news for the Walkers. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Robert confronts his ex-wife, Courtney, on her plans to fish for a book deal. When that doesn't work, Kitty steps in and lays out the facts, namely, she'd found the nanny Courtney had once accused of sleeping with Robert. That accusation ruined an innocent girl's life so much she changed her name and moved to a different state. Eventually, Courtney and Kitty find common ground. Tommy tries to pick up the pieces and desperately hopes it's his wife on the phone. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Here is a sneak peek at the episode 2.05 spoilers we will soon post on the site. In “Domestic Issues,” Kevin helps Sarah finalize her divorce. Everything is going smoothly and amicably - until Joe stuns the Walkers by demanding permanent custody on weekdays and every other weekend. During a debate with other Republican candidates, one brings up Kitty as a reason why the Senator is suddenly flip-flopping on an issue. Without missing a beat, Robert responds to debate him, not his family. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In an upcoming episode of the series, we meet Declan's father, Brad. The retired cop drinks too much and is bitter and angry. The episode also features Walter Bretweiler, a 62-year-old friend of Rose. Both have a romantic history. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An upcoming episode will introduce Mr. Secretary. This man is a high ranking CIA employee in charge on covert operations. Jonas reports to him. This recurring character is described as dignified, powerful and secretive. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- An upcoming episode will introduce Vivian, an intelligent 18-year-old used to living under pressure, whose mother recently passed away. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode "Face Off" will feature Dr. Matthew Stevens and South American cop, Beto Ruiz. I'll have more about this episode soon. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In "Razor," we join young Bill Adama in his fight against the cylons when he was just a Lieutenant. He can't believe a treaty is signed, ending the war at that time. We're also on Battlestar Pegasus when Lee Adama moves in as the new Commander, and he meets some of the old crew. He's trying to get everything running again. "Razor" is said to be a two-part arc that which will take place for episodes 4.01 and 4.02. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 4.03 will be titled "He That Believath In Me," episode 4.05 is "The Ties That Bind," episode 4.06 is "Escape Velocity" and episode 4.08 is titled "Faith." Source: SpoilerFix.com
- The second episode (the pilot being 1.01) will be titled "Rocket Club." In this episode, Franny loses sense of boundaries and has Gary remove the doorknobs from the kids' rooms. We discover that Justin and two of his friends, Dooley and Craig, created the fake Rocket Club so they could have some free time each week to go to the movies, etc. Justin introduces Raja to the club but the latter isn't that thrilled about what the club actually does: nothing! Source: Spoilerfix.com
- In episode 1.03, "Metamorphosis," we meet Anita, a popular girl who goes to school with Justin. She asks him to ditch class. He wants to go to Math class but she plays with his emotions and he asks her to ditch school with him. She then asks him if he is insane and she, and her following, have a good laugh at Justin's expense! We discover that Anita loves to torture Justin and that he lets her do it because he has a crush on her (and it seems they may have been friends before entering High School). She tries her tricks on Raja but gets an unexpected reaction. Anita won't let the matter rest. Source: Spoilerfix.com
- In case you haven't heard, the upcoming season will feature recurring character Samantha. She is a trader who was the First Son's (Roger) girlfriend. Roger is now dead and it is believed he committed suicide. The First Husband, Henry Taylor, believes he was murdered and thinks Samantha has information about it. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- The season premiere will feature Gabriel Schecter, an upscale man in his early 40s. Gabriel is a supplier of illegal contraband and has information that can be useful to Jack. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Monday, September 10, 2007
Here are the spoilers of the yet-to-air episodes I've released in chat over the summer:
- Episode 2.14 will be titled "To C.I.R. With Love." The episode will feature at least one flashback of a teenaged Brian Taylor. The teen asks his father, a doctor, if he wants to play chess. When the man says no, not even looking at his son, Brian replies by asking what would he have said if Adam Baylin had asked the same question. Dr. Taylor replies by asking a difficult chess questions and says that the answer matters to him. Brian is not happy as he is his son, not Adam, and that his father should notice him. Dr. Taylor says that what he is doing with Adam is really important. Brian asks if what he is doing with Adam is more important than raising his own son. When Dr. Taylor doesn't reply, Brian leaves but not before answering that difficult chess question. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 2.17 will be titled “Grounded.” Source: SpoilerFix.com
- In episode 2.18, "Between the rack and..." (sorry I don't have the complete title), Lori and Declan talk about friendship but the discussion turns sour. Still fuming over the conversation, Lori gets angry at a 19-year-old Mark when the entrance door at The Rank slams into her. He is rather confused as to why Lori is screaming at him because he didn't really cause the accident. Mark drives to the Tragers' home and arrives at the same time Lori does. She thinks he is a stalker or something and gets out her pepper spray bottle. Her mood changes when Stephen comes out and greets Mark... his T.A. (it seems that Stephen has a teaching job). It looks like Mark could be a recurring and become a love-interest for Lori. Kyle and Amanda work at The Rack. Amanda and Jessi are not seeing eye to eye and the latter even threatens to call Amanda's mother and tell her her daughter hangs with Kyle. Josh gets worried when money is missing from The Rack's cash register. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 2.19 will be titled "First Cut Is the Deepest" Source: SpoilerFix.com
One upcoming episode (maybe one of these two) will feature 40-year-old Mort, a lawyer, and his 10-year-old daughter Kelly.
Friday, September 7, 2007
I decided to participate in a Lost Fantasy League hosted by DarkUFO. Other participants include a lot of Lost fans but also Lost web "celebrities" such as the famous-in-the-spoilers-world secretagentman and Insiderscoop, DocArtz, etc. But what is extra cool is that they were able to get at least 1 Lost actor to participate: Jorge Garcia :D
You can learn more about the Fantasy League and how to participate HERE.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
30 ROCK: An upcoming episode will feature a cookie jar collector. Source: SpoilerFix.com
ALIENS IN AMERICA: In episode 1.04, "Help Wanted," after Gary gave the boys a speech about finances, Raja gets a job at a convenience job. Source: SpoilerFix.com
CANTERBURY'S LAW: One episode will introduce AAG Cooley, an attorney working for ADA Williams. Like Williams, he follows a "no prisoners approach" rule. The two of them are more than mentor and protégé. Source: SpoilerFix.com
COLD CASE: In "Wunderkind," we will meet Cheryl Carter, a bitter 30-year-old who stole her dead son's social security number; Augustine Bennett, a bird racer; and Delonte, a 19-year-old dealer. Source: SpoilerFix.com
CSI: MIAMI: In an upcoming episode (I think it might be 6.05), the team investigates the murder of sports legend Joe McClain, who was found stabbed by his wife, Elissa. The latter not only called the cops when she found her husband dead but also a cryogenics doctor because she hopes Joe will be brought back to life someday. Source: SpoilerFix.com
CSI: NEW YORK: In episode 4.07, "Commuted Sentences," the team meets up with Amber Stanton, the CEO of a publishing company. She and another woman, Fern Lazar, are rape victims who may have been in on a murder. Source: SpoilerFix.com
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: Remember WonderJew who gave me FNL spoilers last spring for chats? Well, he sent me spoilers for episode 2.03. The Panthers lose in a blowout game at the hands of The Westwood Warriors. The new head coach quits immediately after the team is booed off the field. After the loss, the team sits in the 'Media Room' awaiting to hear what will happen next... and then Coach Taylor walks in and rallies the team into an impromptu practice. He is back as the new head coach of The Dillion Panthers! Source: SpoilerFix.com
GOSSIP GIRL: The Gossip Girls get in a luxurious private hotel club thanks to a Maitre D' who lets them in. Jenny will try to con a police officer in the fifth episode we will see. A Wall Street man in his late 20s will send a bottle of wine to Jenny in the hope to woo her but things will get ugly when he discovers her age. A gross married man will hit on Blair while both are at a club. Source: SpoilerFix.com
HOUSE: Expect Dr. House to do something out of character in the season premiere: he'll actually spend time with a patient and her family! Yep, that's right. He must do this because he is now working alone. Dr. Wilson convinces House he must gather new team members. To do so, House creates a sort of Survivor-like interview process. Source: SpoilerFix.com
LAW & ORDER: In "Illegal," things turn ugly during an immigration rally at Central Park and an NYPD auxiliary officer, who is not allowed to carry a weapon while on duty but brought his own anyway, fires and kills one of the demonstrators. McCoy hires ADA Josh Lethem as special prosecutor. The latter doesn't perform as expected. Source: SpoilerFix.com
LIFE: In episode 1.03, "Trickster," a wife is killed as she and her husband go back home from dinner. The husband, Peter, is suffering from amnesia. However, as more is discovered about the case, his memory begins to resurface but does he want to remember? Source: SpoilerFix.com
MOONLIGHT: Episode 1.04 (counting the pilot as 1.01), "Dr. Feelgood," Dr. Jeff Pollack, a newly turned vampire without a mentor is out on a rampage when bloodlust takes over him. Two new characters, Ed and David, will be introduced and may become recurring characters. Both are vampires who play "blood" poker (they bet vials of blood instead of poker chips). Source: SpoilerFix.com
ONE TREE HILL: More about episode 5.03. It seems that Brooke bought a house by the river and there is a room for Peyton in it. Dan receives a picture of his grandson. Nathan plays basketball with his son. Haley tries to convince Quentin to come back to school. Source: SpoilerFix.com
NIP/TUCK: Episode 7 will have scenes set at a sorority house. There is a party at the house where sugar daddies hang out with the young sorority sisters. I'm not sure it's in episode 7, but in one episode, either one character will buy a gun or someone will visit a gun shop to get info on a gun. Source: SpoilerFix.com
THE NEW ADVENTURES OF OLD CHRISTINE: In episode 3.02, "Beauty Is Only Spanx Deep," Christine visits a plastic surgeon's office, where she sees Stan, the father from Ritchie's school that she had a brief personal relationship with. When she gets in to see the doctor, she realizes she was just feeling sorry for herself and she really doesn't want plastic surgery, but he snaps a picture and makes some adjustments on the computer then shows her a younger looking, more glamorous version of herself and she says let's do it. Source: SpoilerFix.com
VIVA LAUGHLIN: In the third episode of the season, Ripley steals Lenny Collins, a whale, from Nicky's casino in the hope that it'll help Viva Casino look better. Buddy's will is read and includes a shocking revelation that will make Bunny furious! The lawyer advises Bunny to not contest the will due to the fact that she doesn't sound totally innocent when Buddy's death is concerned. Source: SpoilerFix.com
WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB: Episode 1.03 - Train in Vain: Jill gives Claire's son Nate a ride home from soccer practice and he tells her that he overhead his mom say Jill is moving in with Luke. They are surprised to see Claire's husband's car at home in the driveway when they get there. The four women are puzzled when a triple murder occurs on a subway car. Source: SpoilerFix.com