Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Monday, February 25, 2008

24: The Official Companions

Since 24's clock is stopped until January 2009, why not take a look at one of the companion books of the previous seasons while waiting for Jack Bauer and co. to return to the small screen? I had the chance to receive review copies of Seasons 5 and 6 official companion books; each filled with goodies, interviews, less-known facts, etc. The Official Companion - Season 6 even includes a DVD with rare behind-the-scenes content.
Read our review

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll just comment here. Hopefully somebody reads it. In his spoiler post, I don't think secretagentman was saying that the title of 409 of lost is Bakir, its just a character name.

    ReplyDelete