Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Knight Rider - spoilers

In the series premiere, "A Knight in Shining Armor," Mike must protect a man known as "The Package" as he is extremely valuable to many organizations and governments. A sexy ex-military agent-type named Kelli, who seems to have crossed paths with Mike before, gets her hands on The Package and Mike must try to get it back. Source: SpoilerFix.com

2 comments:

  1. Terrific show!! seriously out of all the t.v. that i watch, which seems to be a lot, NSIC has to be my favorite. All the great actors including Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly (hottie!), Sasha Alexander as the main characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all Mcgee(k), DiNozo, Ziva, Abby and Jenny. I can't wait to see the new season especially since we actually don't understand if Shawna just fell in love with Tony, or he was set up by La Grenouille from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete