Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Contest - Win a Torchwood: Official Magazine Yearbook!

Thanks to Titan Books, five lucky "Torchwood" fans can win a free copie of the "Torchwood: The Official Magazine Yearbook".

"Torchwood: The Official Magazine Yearbook" (Titan Books) is a full-color official tie-in to the much-loved and top-rated show. Compiling the cream of the content from the" Torchwood Official Magazine", with behind-the-scenes secrets from the Hub, cast and crew interviews and a series two episode guide, this hardback volume also contains five exclusive new "Torchwood" short stories to immerse readers in the world of the show, penned by the likes of "Torchwood" scriptwriter Joseph Lidster, Steven Savile (author of Titan's Primeval: Shadow of the Jaguar) and "Doctor Who" novelists Andy Lane.

How to participate: Write a short paragraph explaining why you deserve to win the "Torchwood Official Magazine Yearbook" send it, along with your name and email, to contest@spoilerfix.com. One entry per person. Contest ends on September 23 at midnight EST. Winners will be picked up in a raffle format on September 24. Winners will be contacted by SpoilerFix.com's webmaster on September 24 to request the mail address to send the yearbook. Titan Books will ship the prize directly to the winners.

Good luck to all!

1 comment:

  1. I just entered, I hope I win. I love this show so much!

    ReplyDelete