Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lost

Excerpt from "Spoiler Chat: Will Anyone Survive May Sweeps?"

Robyn from Pittsburgh: You're killing us with no Lost scoop this past week. No episode, no scoop. Throw us a small tease or something, anything, please!


[...] This [week's] episode and the episode that follows will most definitely have everyone talking. Next Tuesday, episode 15, is the one with no series regulars that also guest stars Allison Janney, and it has a very cool Aha! moment that will make you realize show runners Damon and Carlton did know where they were going from the very beginning. Can you believe the show is really all about alien polar bear ninjas? I know! Me neither! (Tee hee.)