Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

SpoilerFix is back on!

Helo spoilers addicts!

SpoilerFix.com is back on! Due to a demanding life outside of the spoilers world, it is impossible for me to offer you the same SpoilerFix as before. However, the SpoilerFix.com site/blog will be your one stop shop for tons of links that will bring you to articles offering spoilers for your favorite shows. That way, you won't have to waste time surfing the web in search of spoilers, SpoilerFix.com will do that for you.

This new way of offering you spoilers will allow me to cover more shows as I won't have to extract spoilers, post them, etc. The formatting will allow me to post spoilers in a more faster way and will offering you a one stop shop for spoilers access.

Thank you for your continuous support throughout the years.

Don't forget to follow @spoilerfix on Twitter to be warned of spoiler updates.

Izzy