Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

90210 Spoiler for Naomi and Max Shippers

Yes, I'll admit it, I watch 90210. It may not be as good as the original series was but The CW's 90210 has improved in the past seasons.


I don't know about you other 90210 fans, but I'm enjoying Naomi's quest to seduce geeky Max. She is out of his league and he is light years away from the guys she usually hooks up with. This unlikely pairing will lead to rather fun scenes where both of their worlds will collide.

Luckily for the Naomi & Max shippers, Michael Ausiello confirms that something will happen in the season finale which will translate in a very good chance that Max will return for season 4! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment