Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

D.B. Sweeney to Guest Star on CASTLE

It's time for more intel about the upcoming Hollywood-set episode. Not only we will meet the actors who'll play Ryan and Esposito in the "Heat Wave" movie but we will also meet Detective Kyle Seeger, who'll be played by D.B. Sweeney, as first reported by TV Guide.

Becket and Castle will head to L.A. and Hollywood after Beckett's former partner is killed. Det. Seeger, an L.A. cop with Robbery Homicide, will question Beckett and Castle about their rogue investigation.

OFF THE MAP's Jason George and PRISON BREAK's Dominic Purcell will also guest star in that episode. 

1 comment:

  1. Would Spoiler Fix like to merge with Spoilers Guide?

    Please let me know ( can't find contact link) spoilersguide@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete