Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Baby Drama Coming for Angela and Hodgins on BONES

In the latest episode of BONES, Angela and Hodgins learned that they are carriers of the recessive gene for Lever's Congenital Amaurosis, meaning that their baby has a 25% change of blindness. No matter, the couple decided to go through with the pregnancy and deal with what would happen if it happened.

Sadly, Entertainment Weekly reports that the lovely couple will have to face yet another pregnancy scare near the end of the season. Details about their next scare have yet to be leaked on the web.

All I can say about this spoiler is:   :'(               You?

No comments:

Post a Comment