Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, July 9, 2011

James Spader joins THE OFFICE

- James Spader is joining the series full time as the character he played in last season's finale. His character of Robert California will have been hired over the summer as the new manager, but within hours, got himself promoted. Within days, he took over the company as the new Sabre CEO. - Source: TV Line

2 comments:

  1. James Spader is officially added to regular cast in season 8 of “The Office “. NBC announced on Wednesday, July 6 that the multiple Emmy Award winner will reprise his role as Robert California, who appeared in season 7 finale as an applicant for Michael Scott’s vacant regional manager position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Watch The Office Online. Its mine all time favorite show. I never miss any episode of this show. You can click on the above link if you dont want to miss this enjoyable series.

    ReplyDelete