Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

90210

Excerpt from "Spoiler Chat: Who Is Jack's Baby Mama on Lost?"

Diana in Memphis, Tenn.: I'm so ready for 90210 goodness. What's coming up the next couple of months?


For AnnaLynne McCord, it's going to be a lot of 90210 badness! We chatted the actress up at the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation event and she told us, "The finale is always brutal for Naomi. It's always the worst thing in the world. She has it horrible! The last thing of the finale is Naomi's face, and it's really bad. What happens to her is awful. So I kinda feel like there will be some downward spiral in a way for Naomi's character, but she's good at covering, so she'll still have that façade. But you're really gonna feel bad for her at the end of this episode."



Perry in Milwaukee, Wis.: Naomi and Liam are my favorite 90210 couple. Any scoop on them together?

Yes! AnnaLynne told us there's a lot of Naomi-Liam goodness to come on 90210. She said, "Matt Lanter and I have so much fun together. We love working together. There are some hysterical moments that I don't recommend 16-year-olds doing at home, one of which where Naomi shows up with a trench coat and, well, nothing else...'cause that's smart." Does that work out for her? "It works out! Oh, it works out quite well."



Pam in Kentwood, La.: I can't wait for 90210 to finally return, and I'm really interested in the Rumer Willis-Jessica Lowndes storyline. What can we expect?

When it comes to the budding Gia-Adrianna romance, you can expect tons of good things. Rumer and Jessica actually have loads of chemistry, and while their attraction to each other seems to develop a little quickly, this is one 90210 storyline we're fully onboard with. Adrianna and Gia bond over mutual sobriety, then music and movies and ice cream, and pretty soon, they're in young love. Before the two move ahead, Ade will question her sexuality and turn to her besties for help. The consensus? She's not gay, just has a connection with Gia.