Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

90210

Excerpt from "Spoiler Chat: Lost Fans, Get Ready to Weep"

Jessi in Newport Beach, Calif.: Thanks for the 90210 love a few weeks ago. I'm hooked, too! Anything good coming up for Silver and Teddy?


If by "good" you mean Teddy's superstar father (Ryan O'Neal) coming back into the picture and messing things up, then yes—sadly for this 90210 twosome. "There's going to be issues between my father and I and my father and Silver," Trevor Donovan tells us. "And Teddy trying to balance out his relationship with his tennis career."



Markie in Rhode Island: More 90210, please.

Annie's going to conduct a very damaging confession letter on her laptop, and while she don't have any reason to pass it along in the next few episodes, it might just come to light at an inconvenient time. Meanwhile, Ivy and Dixon will overcome their sadness over losing Liam and Silver by faux-coupling up themselves.