Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clark to Use a Phone-Booth in April 22's SMALLVILLE to Do You Know What

Okay, I admit it, Clark Kent using a phone-booth is not a stellar spoiler! But thing is that in the April 22 episode, he will enter a phone-booth to, yes, you guessed it, make a super-quick change from "Clark Kent" to "The Blur"!!!!! This means that Clark Kent will be one step closer to becoming Superman! Party!!!

This scoop was revealed by TVLine.com which also says that in the episode, titled "Booster," Lois will suggest to Clark that he should dial down and geek up his workplace persona so to distance "Clark Kent" from "The Blur." Head over to TVLine.com to check out exclusive photos of the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment