Featured Post

SpoilerFix is coming back!

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, I'll be revamping and reviving SpoilerFix.com. My health is much better and my schedule allows me...

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A GOSSIP GIRL Engagement!

As a GOSSIP GIRL viewer, I am not sure how I feel about the sound of this spoiler released by Michael Ausiello: "At some point before the end of the season, Blair will get engaged."

Say what?!? I doubt Blair and Dan will get engaged (although it would be quite the bombshell). I also doubt the show will give fans what they want: Blair and Chuck finally together forever. My bet is that Blair will accept a proposal from her French prince. After all, the latter will guest star in episodes set to air this spring! Will it be out of love or to give her French prince a Green Card?

No comments:

Post a Comment